יום שלישי, 11 באוקטובר 2011

The morning after / Sara Margolis

Dear ones
Three weeks back and I am still smiling from the knowledge of knowing that I DID IT!!... Really.. it is thanks to you all… your patience and humor are what allow me to proclaim "I DID IT".  [I must thank Amir for insisting that I be photographed… I have the proof that I was there… not just the sensation memorized.] Returned home to same routine, same dogs & cats, same job title, different manager, different tempo, different rules.  Could be interesting; will be fun... I am one of those who embraces change and am convinced that it is what keeps my spirit young. I am hopeful that it will be positive and not MOTSS. I am still limping around with Achilles tendinitis so have missed tooooo much of the good sea.  I keep thinking of the tents (NOT Shedrot Rothschild, The Aviv) and waking to the sound of water lapping at the shore's edge.  The recent early morning sounds in my neighborhood are from helicopters overhead and barking dogs.  Not the same effect.

Tonight I will hear the Kol Nidre.  This year its melody will bring back to me visions of the  year that was and will dramatically set the tone for tomorrows prayers.  I will think of my year of accomplishments and the beauty I have seen during the year.  I will think of the displeasures and losses which have saddened the time.  I will think of my awful guitar playing and make  secret promises to myself for improvement.  AND I will think that I DID IT. I will beat my breast the requisite number of times and say amen.  And when next I hear the Shofar, at the end of Nihila, I will smile within and think of the next kayak adventure

If my actions and speech in anyway were an affront to you, please accept my sincere and humble apologies for they were not done with malice intent.
May the sound of the Shofar wash over you bringing a year of dreams come true.  May the force be with you. 
See you at the shoreline.

Have a happy...
Sara

אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה